We are looking forward to welcoming you back to our YMCA! We have missed all of those familiar faces. We have worked hard to ensure that your return is as safe as possible. We are in compliance with the Indiana State Government and local health departments in order to keep everyone safe. Read some of our new guidelines below (UPDATED APRIL 6th 2021)!
COVID-19 Reopening Protocols
- Masks are no longer required in our facility as of April 6th 2021. However, we are still recommending that you maintain 6 feet of space for social distancing purposes.
- We have cleaning solutions all around our facility. Please wipe down equipment after use.
- Although masks are no longer required, if you feel uncomfortable talking to a staff member without a mask, you may ask them to put one on while assisting you.
What We're Doing To Help
- Providing hand sanitizer at various locations
- Providing cleaning solution in all our facility rooms to disinfect equipment
- Having staff encourage social distancing throughout the facility
- Daily temperature taking of our employees
- Offering limited online fitness classes
People are no longer required to wear a mask while in our facility (Updated 4/6/21)
Although we are not requiring people to wear a mask, we are still encouraging social distancing of 6 feet.
We use a product called Virex which is a known virucide to clean all of our equipment. To learn more about Virex, click HERE
Yes, our Kid's Zone is currently open for you to enjoy while you work out! We are taking extra precautions to make sure your kids stay safe! We deep clean our room after every shift and have our employees special clean our "Extra-Loved" toys.
Our hours currently are 5AM-9PM Monday-Friday, 7AM-5PM Saturday, and 12PM-5PM Sunday.
We do not take the temperature of our members or staff upon entering the facility. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Currently, there is no evidence to prove that COVID-19 can be spread through pool usage.
We are closely monitoring information and guidance from public health officials to help keep our facilities clean and our communities safe. Although YMCA staff, members, and participants are asked to stay home when ill, we rely on each individual to self-assess their symptoms and illness. If a person is not following our Covid guidelines, please feel free to contact any of our staff.
We have increased our time spent disinfecting all equipment, with special attention giving to locker rooms, restroom facilities, the wellness center, gym equipment, and touch points (door knobs, handles etc.). Additionally we have provided sanitation stations around our facility with hand sanitizer and wipes.