Financial assistance is available, with support from generous donors, for a variety of programs and membership at the YMCA of Harrison County. It is our pledge, within the available resources of the Y, to provide services to individuals regardless of ability to pay. Those unable to pay the full fee may apply to receive sliding-scale assistance through the Open Doors program
How To Apply
- Print and fill out the financial assistance application
- Bring the completed application to the Y along with the following (all that apply):
- Most recent federal income tax return
- Court order verifying child support
- Verification of any government assistance
- Most recent month’s pay stubs for all adults listed on application
- Current Social Security Income documentation
- Proof of any other source of income Address verification for all on membership
- Proof of unemployment/verification not employed.
- Please complete a release form for us to verify your unemployment.
How Is My Application Processed?
Our staff will review and process your application. If more documents or additional info is needed we will contact you. Once your application has been fully processed you will be contacted by our membership team.