When you volunteer at the YMCA of Harrison County, you have the opportunity to be apart of a family. Our Y family consists of engaging people who are striving to make a difference in their communities.
Ways To Volunteer
- Help develop our youth by coaching youth sports
- Participate in our mercy street after hours program to help keep youth in our community engaged in what's most important in life
- Engage our community through being a special events volunteer
- Initiate a fundraiser to support our local Y
- State and national background check
- Read and sign our Y code of conduct for volunteers
- Child abuse prevention training
- Any department specific training for your role
Do you have a special gift or talent that you want to use for good? Let us know how we can partner with you. Contact us.