Water Group Exercise offers a fun way to be healthy and active. We have highly trained fitness professionals to engage your body and mind while in the water!
Water Group Exercise Offerings:
- Aquajoints - This warm-water, low-impact exercise class is for those with physical limitations or arthritis. The program is a slow-paced aerobic workout with emphasis on controlled movement, improving strength, flexibility, and endurance.
- Deep Water Aqua Jogging - This aqua jogging class is for individuals who want to build their running endurance without the strain of gravity. Float belts and related equipment are provided. Joggers must be comfortable in deep water.
- Deep Water Exercise - This is a high intensity, low impact class using the deep water of the Lap Pool for a great workout. Participants will use float belts, noodles and weights during class and should be comfortable with the deep water.
- Fun & Fit Aquatic Class - Join the fun of a high energy class using both the shallow and deep portions of the Lap Pool. This class will combine strength, aerobic, and flexibility exercises for a total body workout. Equipment used varies to keep the class fresh.
- Pump It Up - This shallow water aerobics class will get your muscles pumped up while doing the same to your heart rate. It is an upbeat, aerobic based, low-impact workout. Takes place in the Warm Water Therapy Pool.
- Stretching Flexibility and Relaxation - This shallow water, low intensity class focuses on gentle stretching, improving flexibility and allowing you a moment of rest in the warm water and quiet atmosphere of the Therapy Pool.
- Water Abs - There are many benefits to building a strong abdominal core. Aside from looking great, building a strong core can help build a strong base for the rest of your body movements. This is a 30 minute abs only workout.
- Water Aerobics - This shallow water aerobics class will get your muscles pumped up while doing the same to your heart rate. It is an upbeat, aerobic based, low-impact workout.